- Bullish Reversal Candlestick Patterns
- bullish rising three methods candlestick
- bullish stick sandwich candlestick
- bullish three inside up candlestick
- bullish three line strike candlestick
- bullish three outside up candlestick
- bullish three stars in the south candlestick
- bullish three white soldiers candlestick
- bullish tri star candlestick
- bullish tweezers bottom candlestick
Bullish Three Outside Up
• Direction: Bullish
• Type: Reversal
• Reliability: Strong
• After an established downtrend, day-one continues the trend with a red candle
• Day-two is a long blue day that engulfs the body of the first day, closing well above the previous days open.
• The third day is a blue day with an even higher close than the second day.
The Bullish Three Outside Up pattern is one of the more clear-cut three day bullish reversal patterns. The formation reflects buyers overtaking selling strength, and often precedes a continued rally in price. In fact up to day-two we have a bullish Engulfing Pattern, itself a strong two-day reversal pattern.